How will it work?
- Teams or Individuals should register online by Monday, October 25
- To pay, please Venmo Club Secretary Will Bradford @Will-Bradford-2 (checks and cash are also accepted via USPS).
- All registered attendees will receive a Zoom link on the day of the event.
- If you’ve ever played Stump Trivia or Wicked Trivia, the rules will be similar. There will be four quarters of four questions. During each question, teams will be sent into Breakout Rooms to discuss and submit an answer. Teams will message their answer and point wager to the host.
- In between the quarters, there will be bonus rounds.
- Although we are all participating remotely on a computer or smart phone, we still expect teams to refrain from Googling answers or otherwise cheating.
Trivia Night Series
We will be hosting a trivia night every other month this year. Teams who participate in multiple events will be able to compete for a grand prize at the end of the year based on their cumulative points!
Trivia Team Registration
To register your team, please fill out the below form and send payment by October 25. Each member can register individually (noting their team name and other team members) or one member can register the entire team.
$10 per person. You can have up to 6 people per team.
Please pay by Venmo for your team to Club Secretary Will Bradford @Will-Bradford-2 (last four digits of phone number at 7669). If you’d prefer to mail cash or check, please contact Will.